Reefs Edge Resorts (Pvt) Limited with the new brand name "Kaya Leisure" is star class hotel and world-class integrative medical and wellness center located along the beachside resort area of Uswetakeiyawa. The resort boasts of guest rooms under 5 categories while all of the units offer direct views of the Indian Ocean. Due to the business expansion of our organization, we are looking for potential candidates to recruit immediately.
We are privately held emerging corporate which has established very successful ventures in various diversified fields. We are continue to grow, our focus is specially concentrated on emerging nations thus contributing towards creating "Global Equity". Due to the business expansion, we are looking for potential candidates to recruit immediately.
- Female below 30 years.
- Fluency in English & Sinhala is a must and ability to speak Tamil would be an advantage.
- Minimum one year experience in the similar capacity in a reputed mercantile firm.
- Pleasing personality & strong interpersonal skills to deal with internal & external customers.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office and direct them to the appropriate staff.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls, take down messages & deliver to right personal.
- Arrange meetings/interviews with external parties when requested.
- Maintain records of stationery and other office inventory.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the management.
We are looking for a qualified candidate having working experience on Repairing / Installing / Servicing various machines and devices.
- GCE O/L (Minimum)
- Trade Certificate in AC Technology ( NAITA/ATI or equivalent)
- Related Engineering field /Trade Courses will be an advantage.
- Minimum 02 years as General Technician
- Basic Electrical / AC / Plumbing & Mechanical experience are required.
- GCE O/L (Minimum) and ability to speak in English
- Certificate/s in Pool maintenance is an advantage
- License/Certificate for life Saving will be an added advantage
- Experience minimum 02 years in the same position
Primary duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining the proper chemical balance, pumps and filters.
- Maintaining the pool area including cleaning of the deck and other maintenance tasks.
- Carry out scheduled pool cleaning using appropriate chemicals.
- Be loyal, honest and friendly to Guests & internal staff.
Selected candidate will be exposed to extensive training and opportunities available for career advancement. Please E-mail your CV with resent photograph and two non-related referees on or before 15th July 2019. Kindly indicate "position" you apply on the subject bar of e-mail.
An attractive salary and other company benefits will be offered to the selected candidates.